Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello again!!!

Wow!! I have been SO busy that posting on the blog hasn't even crossed my mind. I am really going to try and do a better job of it from now on.

I have now been doing photography for just about two and a half years. I have learned so much and have loved every minute of it. I would like to thank all of my wonderful clients who have brought their beautiful children to me to photograph. My business would not be where it is today without you!!

I now have I think 6 weddings "under my belt" now. I know, I know....it doesn't seem like a lot, but to a photographer who just started advertising for that industry, it's quite a few. I have a wonderful second photographer, Brooke, who is just a joy to work with.

I have now moved and have a little bit larger studio with much better ambiance. :-)

Anyway, I will post new updates and after all my sittings I will try to post at least one or two pictures, so stay tuned!!

No comments: