Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dayna & Jillian












This couple was SO fun to photograph!! They were up for anything.....which always makes it so much more fun to do some really different shots. We left town at 5:30am to beat the sun, which most couples are NOT up to doing. It was SO cold outside, and Jillian had no problem walking around in her sleeve-less dress. They are from Canada, so I guess they were a bit more used to much colder weather than it was that morning, but I was bundled up in a down coat, and was still cold! Anyway, I had such a great time during this shoot, and I'm so excited about the images we were able to get. I had a hard time deciding which ones to put up on here....there were so many more I just loved! It always helps to have a beautiful couple who have the same style in mind.

No comments: