Friday, December 5, 2008

Zachy





This adorable little boy gave me quite the work out! At the beginning of the session I was trying to keep up with him.....well, get in front of him so as he was running around I could capture his cute little expressions, but I just couldn't keep up! By the end of the session I was waiting for him to run towards me to capture his smile. At one point he thought it was SO FUNNY to try to take a swing at the camera. I popped out from behind the lens with a "Peek-A-Boo" and that made him laugh even harder. We kept that up for a minute or two before he decided that running around was more fun. At the end of the session I asked him to give his panda bear a kiss. He got so serious and gave the bear a good peck on the nose. He was such a character. :)

No comments: